Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Summer is here!

Unknowingly, it's been more than 2 weeks since I blogged here.

Mainly because I was sick 2 weeks ago and I've also been busy planning a lot of things concurrently. Namely, our upcoming vacation in LA & Vegas, some personal matters, lots of summer activities including last Sunday's picnic at Alki beach!

The picnic was a last minute thingy. We had wanted to drive to some national parks and do some sight-seeing/hiking for a couple of days since it was Memorial Day on Monday, thus a long weekend. But the weather & road condition at the parks were not ideal. So, we had to cancel the plan.

Not wanting to spend the long weekend lazing at home and staying indoors, I suggested a picnic - potluck style. So, everyone cooked some food and we headed out to Alki Beach & spent the afternoon under the sun. :)

Here's us enjoying the sun and all the yummy food!

Don't be fooled by the sun. It was still a little chilly when the wind blew..

Curtis looking totally cool with his spiderman shades!
Everyone having fun with the toys that Curtis brought..

On Monday, I suggested going to the factory outlets for some shopping! All the ladies joined in & we left the guys to fend for themselves. The ladies had a fruitful trip and the guys ended up having to prepare dinner for us. Arent we fortunate? :p

2 comments:

Gladys said...

u're so lucky to have an outlet near home!

Junyong and Eve said...

yup, i'm happy about this fact too. hehee