Friday, 31 December 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

For this year's Xmas gift exchange, our group of friends here decided that we'll play Secret Santa . So we drew lots during Thanksgiving to see who will be our respective gift recipients. And guess who I got? My husband. :)
I revealed to him that I'm his "Secret Santa" but he had no idea what I intended to get for him.

He wanted so badly to tear open the present when I showed the wrapped up package to him 3 days before Xmas. haha!
Tada! PS3 Move!
Definitely exceeded the preset gift budget but I reasoned that this will be his "Secret Santa" gift & our wedding anniversary gift too. :p


A week later, he came home and said "老婆, here's my gift to you for our wedding anniversary!"
An extra PS3 move controller.

Haha! Now we can challenge each other to a serious match of table tennis...

No comments: