Wednesday, 2 March 2011

I am Daddy's boy

Mummy says I am Daddy's boy!

Because....

I always behave myself whenever daddy is around.

Like when the doctor needs to do various measurements of me at 20th week, I was pretty cooperative because daddy was around that day to see me.

And whenever mummy says I'm kicking her or moving around alot, the moment daddy puts his hand down to feel it, I will stop so that he will not think that I've been naughty.

Anyway... Mummy was also saying my picture brings a lot of readers and comments to this blog, and it makes her happy! If she's happy, I'm happy too!

So, here's another pic of me at 20th week, taken a couple of weeks ago, to keep you all entertained for now...

in case you're counting... I'm 26th weeks old today! :)

♥ Matthew ♥

2 comments:

Junye & Ashley said...

Sharp nose he has! - ash

Junyong and Eve said...

oh so observant. haha