Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Final countdown

I bought a small case of 12 packets of Vita Coconut water when I was entering into my 3rd trimester. And have been drinking 1 pack per week since then. Hearsay is that baby will be born "cleaner" with less of the white stuff known as "vernix" covering their skin.

Now that I'm down to my last packet of the drink, it means that this is my last week of pregnancy! My baby is coming out next week!

I know I probably have talked about it a zillion times, but I really never knew I could made it this far. In the end, our baby has proved my gynae wrong and I am so proud of him! Although it has been a torturous wait ever since the 37th week as we really want to be able to hold, hug & kiss our little precious...

Yesterday night before we went to bed, I turned to Junyong & said "told you our baby is gonna be a June baby!" :)

2 comments:

Alina said...

All the best and we'll see your happy family of three real soon!

ella said...

good good june baby. Good boy for listening to your mummy. Be good and we see you when time is due.

As for mommy, take it easy k. I just kept myself busy so that i won't let my mind wonder too much