Couple of weeks ago, just around the Mooncake Festival, we received 2 packs of bak kua through the mail from Junyong's mum and sis.
Junyong was very happy. He LOVES bak kua.
We (or should I say my husband) just finished one pack of it within a week when Junyong's friends came visiting us at Seattle. And they happened to bring along another 2 packs of bak kua as gifts for us.
2 weeks later, we (read: my husband) managed to finish the bulk of it when....
this afternoon, I received a package from postman, originating from Spore and indicating "Home-made accessories".. hmm .. I wonder what "home-accessories" is inside.
But since it was addressed to Junyong, I waited for him to reach home before he opened it up... TADA!
BAK KUA!
PS: Thanks ah Zhihao... never knew that you know how to "home-made accessories" like Lim chee guan Bak Kua. hahaha!
Thursday, 29 October 2009
Thanks for all the Bak Kua!
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
9:33 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha.. Surprise! We were hoping that "they" will arrive safely..
Enjoy!
Yuting
Thanks so much Yuting! You guys made my husband's day. hehee
Bah Kwa overdosed! Haha. Aiyah, I know I can't put BBQ Pork mah so I kept it as 'home made' stuffs.
Eve, what do you like eat? We can try to "make" and post it the next round.
Thanks to my wifey for going to Chinatown to buy the bahkwa. I am so happy that it didn't end up in the tummy of the customs!
Zhihao
Post a Comment