I haven't been sleeping well these few days... having alot of weird dreams & been waking up every few hrs through the night. Ends up feeling very sleepy and listless during the day, so I will occasionally take an afternoon nap. I know it's a vicious cycle but I can't help it...
The weather is turning colder everyday. Daylight is becoming shorter and I feel lethargic everyday. Everyone, including news weather reports has been forecasting that this will be a very cold winter and to be prepared for a snowstorm. The snowfall has already started in the mountains and the snow skiers are exhilarated.
Won't be going skiing this year.... most likely will be staying home to hibernate and keep safe. When hubby comes back from Spore next week, we'll have to start buying lots of food & firewood to stock up just in case of power outage..
Will also be eating a lot more during the festive seasons this winter.. maybe I should take "before winter" and "after winter" photos just for comparison's sake. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment