If you're reading this post, thanks for not giving up on my blog. :)
From time to time, I type in my own blog url & sit there wondering why I did that. Hoping that there will be a new post, maybe?
From time to time, I type in my own blog url & sit there wondering why I did that. Hoping that there will be a new post, maybe?
There hasn't been any update on my blog for close to 9 mths. That's as long as a full term pregnancy. Not that I was pregnant. I was just busy with life and life was keeping me busy too.
My parents and my younger sis visited me here in Seattle during March and we did some sightseeing around West Coast & Las Vegas. Also squeezed in a short trip to Hong Kong before returning to Singapore for 2 weeks. Husband did not come along then. Busy with work as usual.
But as I am writing this post, he is landing at Narita airport very soon. In transit, awaiting for his flight back to Singapore. He hasn't been back for 2 years since our Chinese wedding and was really looking forward to this trip back home.
And you might have noticed that I'm not on the flight with him going back together. Well, I just went back in April and figured that I will wait a little while more before my next trip back. Friends have questioned my decision of not going back with hubby this round. My reasoning is simple. I prefer going home on a yearly basis, rather than at irregular intervals of once every 1.5-2 years and then going back again in 6 months. Hubby encouraged me to go on the trip back with him too. But moolah does not come easy and I rather keep the credit and save it for my trip back home next year. I'm becoming quite a frugal housewife eh? (Although hubby might disagree with that. :p)
Perhaps it's because hubby is away that I've decided to start blogging again since I will have a little more free time on my hand. Although I'm not quite sure what I will blog about after today's entry. A housewife's life isn't really that interesting afterall.
No comments:
Post a Comment