We dropped by the post office yesterday and happened to see a window poster for the upcoming 2011 Father's day.
Junyong was very excited and exclaimed that this year will be his first and very own Father's day ever! He was being a show-off because I didn't get to celebrate my Mother's day this year >_<
Although on Mother's day itself, I demanded that he gives me the Sunday off. So, he was nice enough to do all the cooking and dish-washing for that day (we usually share the duties, if i cook; he washes up and vice versa). Even though I do not have my baby on hand yet, I am still a mother, and deserved to be pampered, right? hee..
15 more days to go! Can't wait!!!
Sunday, 22 May 2011
Looking forward...
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
1:38 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cant wait to see matthew too!
~ash
Post a Comment