Sorry for the lack of posts these days.
I'm not sure if it's plain laziness or a sudden sense of awareness to protect our privacy.
I was telling a friend to start her own blog because she was saying that she likes to read other people's blogs. She replied "I dont feel comfortable telling everyone what I've been doing, what I intend to do, and posting personal photos and details on the web."
I'm contemplating changing all my blogs to private and for invited readers only....
Sunday, 23 November 2008
I feel exposed
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
2:14 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But you don't have to tell everyone what you are doing or what you want to do. Just what YOU WANT to share and what YOU LIKE people to respond to. It's a choice. Meanwhile, blogs are a wonderful thing for people to keep in touch from afar and get to know people better. (More than Facebook, Friendster lor!) If you didn't have a blog, we would never know each other! :)
you have the option of sieveing out what can be announced publicly and what shd be shared between close friends mah. =)
lock up sensitive issues so u wun feel so exposed and blog only abt general stuff in public.
Post a Comment