Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Nasi Lemak


Dear has been pretty nice to me recently. (Actually he's usually nice to me lah. lol)

So, I decided to reward him with a meal of Nasi Lemak. He has been thinking about it for the past few weeks and kinda openly hinted to me to cook that for him.

Ofcoz, this meal of Nasi Lemak comes with his favourite - Fried Chicken Wings, 荷包蛋 and Stir Fried Long Beans (with sambal chilli). I like Ikan Bilis with peanuts but have somehow forgotten to buy peanuts.... :p

The rice is cooked with coconut milk... it smells really good!

And for something that smells so good... it must be really unhealthy. :p

2 comments:

Hollywood Tai Tai said...

Roast Pork and Nasi Lemak? Wow, you are one good cook! Good thing, my hubby never express any particular cravings for Singaporean food or this Singaporean will have to hang her head in shame. Hee hee!

Junyong and Eve said...

I just like to try things out. I like to have variety on my dining table. hehee!