Yesterday evening, Junyong and I attended the Chinese New Year celebrations organised by the Singaporean & Malaysian committee within hubby's company. There were food, performances, quiz and lots of fun! Here's a summary:
Everyone is hanging around chatting, eating and queueing up for food!
Fried rice, noodles, cutlets, prata, curry, satays & more... :p~
Part II: Highlight of the Night - Junyong's birthday surprise!
A few days prior, a few friends and I had carefully planned to put on a show of "last min plans to play mahjong at another friend's house" after the CNY celebrations at dear's company last night. Actually, the yummylicious ice-cream cake is already sitting in the freezer as we hang out at the CNY celebrations. :p
So, we acted according to the plan and managed to find an excuse for Junyong & I to go home and grab some extra stuff while the rest of the friends rushed to Jingying's house to prepare for the surprise!
It worked! Dear was surprised when he walked through the door and everyone started singing "Happy Birthday" song to him! (Look at his expression!) Lol!
Here is Junyong trying his best to explain that he knew that something was going on but was just caught off guard "momentarily". (No one believes, especially Justin who is rubbing his sleepy eyes. :p)
Birthday boy with the Mastermind (that's me!) keke!
Happy Birthday Dear!
1 comment:
How sweet of you! I should try that some time with Kelly. Wait till I can drive!
Post a Comment