Junyong has been pestering me to cook Char Kway Teow lately. I wasnt very confident on cooking a dish that he highly regards.... he has high expectations that I was afraid that I might fail to meet... :p
I tried anyway. But without the "hum" since we're not able to find around here. I doubt I know how to clean the "hums" anyway... so I'm kinda glad. keke
There it was... Char Kway Teow with chinese sausage and eggs. Didnt even put beansprouts because Junyong doesnt like beansprouts... but the main reason was we forgot to buy it. lol!
Verdict: It tasted pretty ok. Nothing fancy and doesnt taste anything like the Char Kway Teow we always have at hawker centers in Singapore. Probably because I didnt use lard oil. Dear finished all of it and didnt complain. So, I guess I passed. :p
Sunday, 22 February 2009
Char Kway Teow attempt
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
7:36 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment