Monday, 20 April 2009

Twenty Dollar Trick

Ever heard of this?

I just learnt about it when I was doing some research for our planned trip to Vegas in June. Yep! We're going! Yippee!

Anyway, the trick is when you check into a hotel you simply slip the front desk clerk a $20 bill with your credit card, while asking "Do you have any complimentary upgrades available?".

Apparently front desk clerks have the ability to upgrade rooms at their discretion so the $20 tip is a little motivation for them to upgrade you!

Read more about it here: Twenty Dollar Trick

Maybe we will give it a try. Who knows? We might get a really nice suite. :p

2 comments:

Gladys said...

I'm going Vegas in May! Very tempted to try this trick! Hehe... Maybe, I should psycho my Hubby to do it.

Junyong and Eve said...

do try it out and let me know if it works. i'm going in June. hehee