An Eventful Day
Queueing up early morning 8am to buy tickets for the boat ride around Crater Lake!
It's was drizzling and (it snowed a little while we were driving there) we were c..o...l..d.... I thought we were kiasu enough to arrive at almost 8.10am but there were already at least 10 groups of people ahead of us.


Finally! The renowned Crater Lake with Wizard Island!
A pity that the weather wasn't cooperative. Overcast skies... strong winds and the boat rides were cancelled! Sigh...
Hiking down the steep trail in hope to take some pretty pictures!
Smile! We're at Crater Lake! Yeah!
Cheese! Happy & hungry campers!

Alas! Our rental car broke down and had to be towed!
Super bowl of wanton, charview & roast duck noodle for dinner as comfort food...
No wonder I'm getting fatter everyday.


Alas! Our rental car broke down and had to be towed!
Super bowl of wanton, charview & roast duck noodle for dinner as comfort food...
No wonder I'm getting fatter everyday.
And we got the famous VooDoo donuts to-go for next day's breakfast!
And we got home safely at 11pm+ that night.
The End...
1 comment:
OH WOW! Crater lake is beautiful. I imagine how it would look if the day was all sunny!
Post a Comment