This coming Monday is Labor Day = Public holiday = Long weekend => Enjoying it at Crater Lake National Park!
Knowing my husband (who is more of an indoor-loving person), I know he'll be a little reluctant to drive 9hours to someplace to spend the weekend. So I decided to pop the idea/request to him about 3 weeks ago... when it was around my birthday. I was kinda hoping he won't reject my request since I was the birthday girl. Luckily he didn't. :p
We quickly sprung into action. Asking friends along, searching for lodging and to-do activities. Due to the late planning, the campsites and lodging within Crater Lake itself have been fully booked. So, we decided to go with camping at Diamond Lake instead and drive for about half an hour to Crater Lake National Park.
Let's hope that the weather is gonna be great and I'll survive the toughness of camping, hiking and outdoor life. hehee..
17hours more to go before we set off. I'm so looking forward to the trip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment