Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Romantic deardear?


This morning, postman delivered a Abercombie & Fitch box to our house. I was pretty surprised that it was addressed to deardear. That's pretty weird... I dont think dear would buy anything from this brand coz I dont think he even knows this brand at all. :p

Then a thought came to my mind! Could it be a V-day present for me?!?! Unlikely.....I didnt think that dear is the romantic-type to buy a V-day present for me. :x

I guessed that it could be a belated birthday present from dear's friends coz they had asked for his address a few weeks back. So either, it's from them to dear or from dear to me! The former has a higher probability. :p

When he came home this evening, I told him about the parcel and... as expected... he didnt buy anything from there. So, it was indeed a present from his friends in Spore! So sweet of them! I even teased dear that it arrived just in time for V-day. I went on to tell him I knew it was not a V-day present for me coz I didnt think he was such a romantic person to give me surprises....

Later in the evening, when I was about to throw a piece of waste paper into the dustbin in our room... I noticed an unfamiliar-looking paperbag underneath dear's chair...


I asked dear, "what is that?"


He answered, "U open & see loh"


*GASPS*

It's a box of heart-shaped chocolates from Godiva!!!! It a V-day present that dear bought for me!!! OMG! I'm totally wrong about him not being romantic. I'm the one who is so unromantic. :p

No comments: