Saturday, 5 April 2008

Musashi Sushi & B&O Espresso

Dear's Bento Box My Charashi

Was feeling a little bored of always hanging around the Eastside so when a friend suggested going to Downtown Seattle for dinner, I jumped on the idea and suggested having drinks after that too. It's been a looong long time since I went chill out.

Dear wasnt so keen on the idea of travelling to Seattle at 1st... The traffic on weekday evening is terrible. And for the sake of sushi? Doesnt make any sense to him. But in the end, seeing how keen I wanted to go, he gave in. :)

The sashimi on my charashi was fresh but somehow the salmon (which is my fave) doesnt taste as sweet as I would love it to be. But for $12.50, it's certainly value-for-money. Dear's bento was good too. A good variety of sashimi (he had almost everything that I have but in smaller portions) plus mushroom skewer, chicken skewer and also a few small slices of beef. His bento only cost $10!

We were too hungry & wanted to start eating immediately so I took a quick snap of the food and digged in (that's why the picture so blur). hehee

No comments: