I was studying in the afternoon today when I felt a little bored and decided to look out of the window to rest my eyes.
And there it was. A yellow school bus parked downstairs. Deciding that it could make a good blog entry, I took a picture of it. :)
It looks different from what we have in Singapore, isnt it?? Hmm... dear and I lived near our respective primary schools when we were young so we didnt have to take the school bus to get to school daily. It was only the occasional excursions that we'll get to be onboard. I remember everyone liked to sit at the last row because clique could sit around and chit chat together. keke
Anyway, yellow colour is a standardized colour on school buses here in order to increase awareness for the safety of the school children. And whenever the school buses flashes the warning lights and/ or swing out the "STOP" sign on the left side of the bus, all the cars have to stop behind as it's against the law to pass. We've encountered this quite a few times already.
I wonder if Singapore has this type of traffic law to protect school children? I dont remember reading about it even though I've passed my basic and advanced theory. But it was a long time ago. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment