Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Wedding Car Rental

Does anyone know how far in advance do we need to make bookings for wedding car rental? Or has any lobangs to recommend?

Since we do not have any bridal package signed up in S'pore, we'll have to find our own wedding car (& chauffeur. any volunteers? :p).

Dear wanted to drive on the day himself, but I'm afraid we may not be used to the left & right hand drive difference between US and SG. :/

And I wonder if we need to make the booking anytime soon, since our wedding day seems to be a pretty popular date...

Only 5 more months to go before the BIG day...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a look at http://www.weddingcars.sg/

I got a friend who rented a vintage car for his wedding from there. Go take a look to see if there's anything you2 like.

Junyong and Eve said...

Yeah~ I was looking at that site too. Thinking of the Volkswagen New Beetle Cabriolet in Salsa Red! Wohoo!

Junyong and Eve said...

erm.. to add on. dear prefers the usual (boring) Mercedes. we're still trying to work out our different pereferences. :/

Anonymous said...

Hmm, how about a Beetle with the Mercedes 'boring' circle at the front? Hahaha.

Oh well, no comments. It's u2's call on this.

I'm not too fussy about renting a car, but if I am -- can I go for a Maserati? Hee...