It's Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day!
So we drove to Kirkland to enjoy the free cones! I aimed to eat 2 cones, but we got there just before it closed at 8pm, so I only managed one... In case you're wondering "there's no free ice-cream in the world"... you're wrong!
It's really 100% free. It's not a marketing strategy to lure you in but afterwhich you realised you've to pay for this and that extras. There was a donation box there but it's really up to individual. So, dear just gave $2 for 2 cones we had. The usual price I think is $3+ per cone.
I had the new flavor, Imagine Whirled Peace - caramel and sweet cream ice creams swirled with fudge peace signs and toffee pieces. Yummy!! It's gonna be my new fave flavor (along with cherry garcia)!
Dear had the flavor - Chocolate Theraphy - chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies & swirls of chocolate pudding. So Chocolatey! So Sinful!!!
It was a rather cold evening today so you can imagine us all standing outside with the cold wind blowing in our face and eating ice-cream at the same time. Shiok! haha!
Tuesday, 29 April 2008
Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day!
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
10:09 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's pretty interesting. the free cone day started in 1979. when ben & jerry opened their first store, they decided that if the store made money after the first year, they would have a free cone day for their customers. and it became a tradition.
I think that's really nice to give something back to their customers. :)
Post a Comment