Halloween Potluck Party
Date: 31 October 2008, Friday
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Haunted Villa #78, Redmond
What to bring: Yucky food & or Scary drinks
What's gonna happen:
Eat your heart out
Best Costume Contest
Pumpkin Crafting
Halloween Games
Explore The Haunted Villa and more...
DO YOU DARE TO COME???
Date: 31 October 2008, Friday
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Haunted Villa #78, Redmond
What to bring: Yucky food & or Scary drinks
What's gonna happen:
Eat your heart out
Best Costume Contest
Pumpkin Crafting
Halloween Games
Explore The Haunted Villa and more...
DO YOU DARE TO COME???
4 comments:
woah, sounds like fun! wud love to go but its tooooooOooo far for me :P
hehee! I sure hope it's gonna be fun too. :D
Thanks for spending the effort organising this. We enjoyed the dress up and the food.
I heard about the treasure hunt too. Too bad we couldn't stay for long. Heard it was good.
Thanks!
I'm glad u guys had fun :)
Post a Comment