We were introduced to Japanese curry long ago. Actually not very long ago lah. Just 2 years ago. :p
Anyway, I do cook this dish from time to time coz it's filling, pretty easy to cook and taste good. Though not very healthy... fried chicken cutlet, no veggies (I had to add some carrots in there to lessen my guilt) and I think there's MSG and preservatives in the sauce mix.
Exactly the reasons why my husband loves this dish.
He wasnt that much in love with this dish until after our honeymoon at Tokyo. He loved the Japanese curry dishes he had while in Japan. After we came back, he keeps craving for it.
Even if I dont cook this dish for him, he would find chances to have it for lunch at his workplace cafe, or when we go out for meals during the weekends. :/
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Dear's new fave dish
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
9:54 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
おいしそう!
はい! :D
Post a Comment