We made Kueh Bangkit last Friday! We as in Linda and me, while Curtis was napping. :)
Curtis woke up from his nap just in time when the Kueh Bangkit were fresh out from oven. He said "wow!" (he really did!) when he saw the Kueh Bangkits. And after we gave him one, he kept asking for more! He also loves the egg tart that we made the week before too. I think he loves everything sweet. Which kid doesnt?
Surprisingly, this was a pretty easy recipe. (If you're interested, I found it here.) There were only a few ingredients needed and that made things really convenient. But the Kueh Bangkit we made crumbles really easily. I think we should probably have added more butter to it.
Although it's satisfying to be able to make/bake/cook all these stuff but I really miss the convenience of being able to buy/ ask mama to cook whatever I feel like eating. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment