I have debated between buying a real and an artificial Christmas tree, in my mind for quite some time. But after I thought about the trouble of storing the artifical tree and the uncertainty of the care/ disposal of a real tree thereafter, I gave up on the idea.
Wanting to feel a little Christmas spirits in the house, I decided to improvise with a little small corner of decorations on top of our fireplace. Dont worry. We hardly use the fireplace and I'll surely remove the decorations when we decided to light some firewood. :)
I brought out "Mr Snowman", which was given to hubby by Linda & Kevin, 2 years ago when he spent his 1st Christmas in Seattle, and put it next to a vase which I had decorated with a "Love" decal & filled it with glitter styrofoam balls & icicle lights.
Haha! Silly I know. Seems like pathetic decorations but well.. it's better than doing nothing at all. :D
3 comments:
the snowman's cute! i cant say the same for the glass beside it. =P
Thanks ah.... :p
heh, i recognise the glitter sytrofoam balls from my present!
Post a Comment