Monday, 23 March 2009

Spring is here!

Last Saturday was a great sunny day. A wonderful beginning to Spring!

Junyong and I drove to Washington Park Arboretum for a walk. :)


General info on the park
Blooming yellow plant
Kids climbing onto trees...
Sweet message on a bench...

We will definitely be making more frequent trips to the park in late Spring / Summer when the weather becomes warmer & more flowers have bloomed!

We also went to University Village for some window shopping and thereafter, we went to Trophy cupcakes! Yeah!
Let us eat cupcakes!
Red velvet, Triple coconut, Chocolate guinness stout with baileys buttercream & Triple chocolate

Afterthought: I really enjoyed spending time at the park & outdoors. Would love to be able to do that every weekend. :)

And the cupcakes were really sweet! But I would love to eat them again! :p

2 comments:

Hollywood Tai Tai said...

I would love some of that Chocolate guinness stout with baileys buttercream!!!!

Junyong and Eve said...

yeah! it's my fave flavor out of the 4 we tried. :)