
Yesterday late night, as we turned into our parking lot just below our apartment, I saw a pair of reflective eyes peering out from behind the wheels of our neighbour's car.
Initially, I thought it was the neighbour's grey cat which was always loitering around the neighborhood. But on second look, I realized it was a raccoon! I tried to get a better look at it and wanted to point it out to Junyong (who was driving), but it disappeared behind the other car.
I was a little afraid to get out of our car, for fear the raccoon would try to come near or attack or even bite us! But dear was so brave! He thought nothing of it, opened the car door, and we went up to our apartment without any trouble. Phew!
While typing this entry, I suddenly remembered that last year my friend - Ilane had a raccoon sighting at her apartment in Los Angeles too!
2 comments:
Did you manage to get a closeup? They are very cute aren't they?
not really. it was dark and really spooky to see a pair of reflective eyes of an unknown animal...
Post a Comment