In retrospect of my New Year's Resolutions, Junyong and I will adopt a healthier lifestyle. Finally... after 2 months+ into the year, we've taken some actions. Better late than never. :)
I started off by going for yoga class last Friday. It was more of stretching & breathing practices but it was pretty relaxing. I think I'm gonna do it on a regular basis. I'm also looking at joining other class such as step aerobics. Something more intense for exercising & losing some weight. I think Junyong might not be interested in joining me for these classes....
But dont worry, I managed to convince him to go for a walk at the nearby Idlywood Beach Park this afternoon. 10-15 minutes walk. It was sunny but the wind was blowing & chilly. Crazy weather! Last night, there were hail and rain. Our car even skidded twice! while we attempted to go to a friend's house for dinner. We're ok even though we bumped against the road curb while we were trying to turn into the parking lot. Luckily, we were driving really really slow, so the car is ok too. No visible damage.
In the end, we gave up and made our way home. Luckily, I managed to whip out dinner within 30mins - Phad Thai! That was planned to be for today's lunch so the ingredients were already defrosted in the fridge. Yummy! Otherwise, we would have to eat instant noodles. But anyway, I've digressed.
So, Junyong and I have resolved to walk to the nearby Idlywood Beach Park every Sunday afternoon when the weather permits. Let's hope we keep to our plans.. I also saw BBQ pits at the park, so I'm thinking we could organise a BBQ/picnic in summer! I also wanna go visit Mt Rainier during summer! We have plans to go LA & Yellowstone National Park for sightseeing too!
So much activities planned and to be planned! I cant wait for Summer to come! :D
2 comments:
LA plans are confirmed?
not yet. waiting for some stuff to be confirmed 1st... prob will confirm in mid-end april
Post a Comment