to please my husband...
Even though I've painstakingly marinated & cooked chicken chops, asparagus wrapped with bacon & pan fried potato slices. Every one of these above was made with special efforts.
The egg was kinda like just "crack and leave it cooking in the pan"... it took the least efforts.
And yet, after dinner when I asked Junyong which was his fave among all the items on the plate, he declared that he liked the egg best. Tsk! To think that I spent much efforts in preparing all other dishes on the plate.
Since, he's so easy to please, I told him next time I will just cook plain rice with an egg on top for him. Saves me the trouble. :p
3 comments:
Your meal looks yummy! I like potatoes and chops best. Hehehe! That's such a Junyong comment, totally unexpected. Hee!!
Looks good! U really put in alot of efforts into whipping up a good meal and presenting it. yums...
hi Ilane: my fave is the asparagus and potatoes! hehe
Hi Gladys: i only present nicely when i know i'm gonna take pics. so you won't usually get to see the messy dishes on my blog. lol!
Post a Comment