Other than Char Kway Teow, Laksa, Hokkien Mee, Satay beehoon, Otak, Lor Mee (and the list goes on... & on... ), I also miss eating the King of fruit.
Actually we have seen frozen durians and even whole unopened durians at the local supermarket since a long time ago. But somehow we were resisting it because our mind tells us that frozen durian cannot be good. And when a whole basket of durians is sitting at the supermarket without our noses detecting it, how can it be tasty??
But when I saw the packs of frozen durian at the supermarket last Thursday, I couldn't help but to grab a pack of it and placed it in my shopping cart. Honestly, I don't know why I finally listened to my cravings rather than my brain. Most probably, because when I called home last week, my mum was tempting me with "Hey, I'm eating durian right now! Do you want to eat? hahaha!" -_-"
Anyway, my verdict is that the frozen durians actually tasted pretty good! The colour was a rich yellow & the fruit was very fleshy and sweet! It's even seedless! I think I'm going to be buying them pretty often! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment