2 weeks ago, Junyong got a day off on Friday. He was moving office and thus wasn't required to be at work on that day! Yippee! Not wanting to miss this rare opportunity that he's free on a weekday, I had something planned - Boehm Candies Tour!
I had wanted to check out this cute Swiss chalet that was located about 20mins drive away from our place. It's actually a candy-making factory which offers tours on a daily basis during Summer. But it's only on weekdays that their candy-makers are in production so I jumped at the chance to go there on a Friday.
Verdict: It was a informative 40mins tour that brought us around the authentic Swiss chalet, the small scale candy factory and also a lovely little Alpine Chapel. Tour fees of $3 was worth it given the candy samplings we had but I would probably wouldnt do it again. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment