The guys suggested playing mahjong today and ofcoz we welcomed them. I had absolutely no idea that they were planning to give me a birthday surprise!
We ate dinner, played one full round of mahjong and while we were counting our winnings (yup i won :p). Dear suddenly asked "do you smell something burning?" Silly me still looked over to the stove and asked my housemate, Jingying whether she was cooking something. I turned my head and saw dear carrying a cake with a candle on it! Everyone started singing the birthday song!
I was so so sooo surprised! I totally didnt expect it! So nice of them!
Thank you all! Especially Jingying, Derrick, Kevin, Linda, baby Curtis, Sheu Lei, Ricky & Josh for coming over for the celebration :)
I had a really lovely surprise :)
Disclaimer: The baby that I'm carrying in the pic doesnt belong to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment