The picture above isnt taken by me. I wish it is...
Yesterday night - today's dawn was supposed to be the best time to watch the Perseid meteor shower, which appears every year in August.
So, dear & I stood outside on the patio of our house around 11.30pm-12midnight to try to catch a glimpse of it. Alas! The sky was too cloudy and we had difficulty spotting any.
I did catch a flash of something across the sky but not too sure if it was really the meteor or just my eyes playing tricks on me since it only flashed once when the reports said that there should be plenty.
The prime time to see the meteor shower was supposedly between 2am-4am but dear has to work the next day so we couldnt stay up so late. Therefore, we gave up.
Better luck next yr!

No comments:
Post a Comment