Dear's boss invited us & several other close co-workers to his house yesterday afternoon. It was a casual gathering that I think the angmohs enjoying doing during summer. Dear also went to his place last yr when he just joined the company for 2months then.
His house was by the lake and it was really awesome! His house was really big, nice & cosy. And the view of the lake in front was fantastic!
He also had floats, boats, pedal boat so one could really enjoy the lake in other ways if you do not feel like swimming in the clean teal-coloured lake water.
I wanted to enjoy the water but we hadnt brought our swimming gear (I feel insecure swimming in a lake :\ ). So, I had a hard time asking my not-so-outdoor-activities-loving-husband to go on the pedal boat with me. He said we were gonna get wet and we hadnt brought extra clothes blah blah blah...
He gave in when i pouted :p
And his jeans did get wet :x
Sunday, 19 August 2007
House by the lake
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
12:05 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment