Saturday, 3 May 2008

Meaning...?


Dear and I droppped off our car for its regular servicing this morning. And afterwhich, we went to have our favourite - McDonald's Breakfast!

We were happily finishing off our hash browns when I noticed the wordings on it's packaging. It wrote:

there's a reason you dont call these "il hash browns."
probably because there are no gondolas in sight and we're not in Italy...

After reading it and showing Junyong, I asked him: "Has it got anything to do with the Freedom Fries or something?" He replied: "No idea."

Then I saw on the lower part of the packaging, there was a continuous phrase:

which is why these "melt-in-your-mouth hash browns should be accompanied by a small, medium or large espresso drink. si, indeed.

I snided: "I think they just wanna upsell the hash-brown eaters an espresso drink so one can feel more like as if you're in Italy." -_-

When they cant convince you, they confuse you - Si, that's Marketing.

No comments: