There's this newly opened bowling place called "Lucky Strike" near to where we used to live in Downtown Bellevue. Dear and I passed by it today when we went to catch the movie - 21.
It's not like the usual bowling alleys that I've been to in Singapore. But I've not been to bowling alleys since many years ago. So I maybe wrong. I think maybe the last time was in Secondary school. I kinda remember the place as a little sleazy. LOL!
But for this one, it's totally upscale! It has bars, DJ booth, and lounge decor. It also enforces a dress code & has age limits of 21 & above after certain hours ! o.O
And I remember in Sg, per game is only a few dollars? Maybe S$5 or $6 per game per person right? Maybe I'm outdated.... probably now with inflation, it's $20+ per game. I really have no idea. Enlighten me if you know k? :)
Guess how much this bowling alley charges....
US$65 per hour per person for peak hour & weekend games!!
I'm certainly striking this place out. :x
Saturday, 29 March 2008
Strike Out!
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
11:03 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment