Monday, 10 March 2008

The horror game



Remember the board game I bought for Junyong as V-day pressie??

Well... the very 1st time we tried to play it was when a group of friends were over for dinner two weeks ago. Just setting up the game took us an hour (none of us had played this game before) and reading & understanding the wordy instructions was really tedious.

Plus... with so many people around and chitchatting about every other thing, it was really hard to concentrate on listening to dear reading the game instructions out loud. In the end, we gave up. It was a Friday night and I guess all of us just wanted to chill out and reduce the killing of our brain cells.

I figured we better read about the game instructions 1st before we jio friends to play along, so I told dear that we should try out the game yesterday. We did manage to finish reading the instructions and more or less understood how it works, before dear fell asleep. :/

I shook him awake and asked if he wanted to start playing, since we've finished reading the instructions. He DIDNT WANT TO! He just wants to go back to playing his WOW! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Waste of $$$. If we hadnt actually punched out the cardboard game pieces, I would have returned the boardgame for a refund. SO ANGRY!

No comments: