Saturday, 22 March 2008

Spellbound


Recently, I'm addicted to surfing net for clothes. Not that I'm looking for anything in particular.

Maybe.... just something to wear for our casual photoshoot... or something to wear for my Actual Day Wedding as evening gown....or maybe something to wear for Spring! Girls dont need a reason to be buying clothes right?? keke

(Btw, today's the 1st offical day of Spring. Wheeee!)


Back to the story of surfing for clothes. So... for this past week while I check out the clothes, I kept showing to dear what I found online & asked if he thinks they look nice. Finally.... he commented "u like keep buying clothes hor??"

I replied "I only see lah. Haven't buy any YET lah." :p

Oh! And when I showed him the above dress and asked what he thinks of it.
He took a look and replied with a straight face "Looks like what Tarzan would wear."

How sweet. -_-

No comments: