Thursday, 20 March 2008

Identity Crisis


If you're a loyal reader of this blog, you would have noticed during the interval of 2 weeks from 25Feb - 10March, there wasnt any post on this blog. There was, however, 3-4 entries on my personal blog. Dont ask me why.

I'm not even sure why I'm blogging about this silly detail right now. I doubt anyone cares. Right now, I'm thinking of switching this post to my personal blog which seems more appropriate but alas! I'm too lazy. And I think you're probably already confused by the blog entries both here & there... so, dont bother.

I think the point that I want to make is:

Nowadays, it's hard to differentiate between my own life and our joint life anymore.. His friends are my friends. My friends are his friends. His money is my money. My money is my money (that's something I would not ever have any trouble differentiating). lol!


Anyway, all I wanna say is I think I'm having an identity crisis!!! Or something like that. :/


And btw.. I wanted to share some gd news. After much complaint from me, dear has (unwillingly) accepted the task of planning for our honeymoon! Yeah! One task off my hand. But another new task for me would be giving gentle prompt & reminder to him to make sure he does his task. :/

No comments: