Thursday, 13 March 2008

Little book of wishes



Remember this??? :)

It's our little book of best wishes from our ROM about 1¼ year ago!!

Yesterday I dreamt that I was going through the pages with dear and we were looking at every single best wishes written by our friends. How weird...

When I woke up, I was thinking "ohya.. haven't seen that book for quite some time liao... wonder if it's still where I think I kept it". :p

Luckily, it was. So, I didnt have any trouble searching and was able to go through it again reading all the lovely blessings from our friends. Sweet memories. :)

I think every once in a while have to go through the Dating/ ROM/ Wedding/ Honeymoon photos & stuff so that we'll remember all the $$$ we spent all the sweetness and happy moments instead of all the arguments & bad habits of our partners. that we never knew until after marriage. :D

No comments: