Eggs are costly here. They usually cost around US$2+++ per dozen.
So, when the offer of a dozen eggs for US$1 came on, I decided to buy 2 dozen of them so that I could experiment the baking of egg tarts.
I still had 9 eggs in the fridge then, but I figured that will be finished up pretty fast. Anyway, since got offer, just buy lah! :p
Kiasu "Auntie" spirit right? haha!
What I didnt know was that my housemate, Jingying, also bought another 2 dozen eggs for herself as well! So now, we have a total of around 60+ eggs in the fridge!!!
I guess, menu for the next 2 weeks will be steamed eggs, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs, half-boiled eggs, eggs with sausage, eggs with cai por, egg soup, egg-cetera, egg-cetera & egg-cetera ....
Monday, 17 September 2007
Attack of the eggs!
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
10:50 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment