Dear was feeling bored from work today and wanted to go out for dinner. So, I went to pick him up after work. From there, he takes over the driving.
This has been our recent routine whereby he will drive us for routes that doesnt require us to take the highway. He is still learning to drive and will be taking his drive test in October.
Although when he's driving, I still have to be very alert and look out for traffic for him, it feels good to be driven. :)
Anyway, we went to a Thai restaurant for our dinner. We shared the Tom Yum soup and dear had his favourite Thai dish - Pad See-Ewe (which is like char kway teow) & Thai iced tea while I had spicy noodle.
I wonder if you guys know, dear is pretty camera-shy. He didnt allow me to take a picture of him enjoying his food so he used his hands to block the camera a few times...
BUT, I still managed to get a picture of him. Though, it was with his head down. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment