Thursday, 27 September 2007

Cravings


Linda craved for egg tarts after I told her I made some last week.

(I didnt give any to fellow friends to try coz I feel not up to standard, not I selfish k. :p)

So, to satisfy her cravings (and mine) I jio-ed her to make some at her place this afternoon. And since I had cravings for curry puffs, we decided to try making both the egg tarts and curry puffs together.

How ambitious of us. :p

Miraculously, both turned out great! The egg tarts taste so much better than those from the last round! (Wonders of using butter instead of magarine :p )

The curry puffs were pretty good too! Pity that we only manage to squeeze out 6 of them from the remaining flour left in the house. keke!

And many thanks to baby Curtis for his cooperation.

He slept for almost the whole afternoon. :)

No comments: