Ops! Just realised that it has been 2 weeks since I last updated the blog. :p
After MIL & family went back, I had to 闭关修炼 to regain my 元气. Not that they dealt a heavy blow to me. keke!
Used alot of energy during the week they were here mah. Had to wake up early, walk & travel around and go to bed late.. so ofcoz must regain 元气 loh. :p
Dear had been really busy for the past 2 weeks too. DOUBLE the usual busyness. Go out at 6.30am, come home at 7.30pm. Yes! That's how hard my husband works...
After going on a week's leave, he had lots and lots of work to catch up on (yah.. even the wkends sometimes) so we didnt really do much during the weekends therefore nothing much for me to blog about also...
Anyway, an interesting craving popped up in me and I decided to try making Yakitori! I googled and found several recipes but I decided to use this one here. I instinctively omitted the garlic clove and green onion but added onion onto the skewers.
And... TADA! We had Yakitori with Japanese rice for dinner tonite! It tasted really good!!! Dear agreed. Though he said I should have grilled the Yakitori for slightly longer so they're more "Chao Da" and taste better. But I was really afraid that they get burnt easily coz I put them under direct heat (broil) and had to keep checking them in the oven.
Will definitely do it again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment