Saturday, 5 January 2008

Skiing 1,2,3!



Er... 1st thing 1st. If you're trying to spot Junyong in this photo... you're not going to coz he's not in it and he wasnt behind the camera as well..... he was away at the rental shop waxing his skis. :/

For those fans of his reading this blog.... dont worry! We have other photos of him and I promise I will definitely post another photo with him in it very soon. Got to wait for frens to send me the photos though, coz I didnt dare bring my camera in case I squash it with my big fat butt. :p


Yes! After a 2-weeks delay (coz we didnt wanna squeeze with other people during the holiday seaons), we finally went skiing today at this place called "The Summit At Snoqualmie"! Took up a 3-lessons package since we're all beginners and so... today's our very 1st lesson! Very very Fun! BUT also very very very tiring....

Basically, we were already tired from the moment we managed to put on the ski boots and walk for like 2mins to the learning area with our skis. Results of not exercising regularly. keke!

The lesson started at 10am and after the 1.5hr lesson, everyone was delighted when someone suggested going for a break & lunch. :p

Afterwhich, we made our way to the lift and tried skiing from the steep slopes down to the level ground. Very scary experience! Dear made himself fall many times coz he was going too fast and couldnt get himself to slow down nor stop. I didnt fall as many times coz I mostly just chiong all the way down. keke!

I think our bodies will be aching tomorrow & the next few days to come. :x

But, I'm certainly looking forward to the next skiing trip for the 2nd lesson! Not so sure about dear though. He half-jokingly said that he's gonna just keep repeating the 1st lesson so it'll be Skiing 1,1,1. :p

No comments: