Monday, 14 January 2008

Yet.... another feast



As usual... when we gather..... we eat.

The group of us met up for dinner on Friday at Sheue Lei's place. Linda, Sheue Lei and I were in charge of cooking. So there was fried pork chop, fried fishballs, salmon, tofu with minced pork plus mushroom & veggie with rice. Too hungry to start eating that I forgot to take pictures. After that was mahjong! wat else? :p

The above pictures were Sat's dinner. After Dot & Jay's baby shower, we went grocery shopping and last min decided to cook & have dinner together at our place. And this time, the cooks were Alina & Jingying. Linda, Sheue Lei & I were the kitchen assistants. 打杂的. :p

We had steamed fish, chilli pork, sausage omelette & mixed veggie. Yummy!! Afterwhich, we watched the rented dvds: (1) Balls of Fury & (2) Resident Evil - Extinction. The former was crappy while the latter was scary! :p

That was how we spent the weekend. Eat & Eat & Eat! :x

No comments: