Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Sweet Anniversary


Yeah! It's our 1st year wedding anniversary yesterday. I gave dear a surprise by buying a cake in advance and while he was bathing, I placed it right in front of his keyboard (so he'll definitely see it before he could play his WOW game). keke!

Time flies! I remember how I had to prepare for our ROM alone in Singapore coz Dear was already working in U.S. then. I so poor thing right?? The good thing was, I get to decide on everything that I like. Although the scenario would have been the same also even if dear was around. :p

Anyway, we didnt make any BIG plans of having a romantic dinner or whatsoever since dear has had diarrhoea for the past week, so we didnt wanna risk having to cancel the plans in case he feels unwell again.

Told him we could go eat his favourite food - fried chicken at KFC, provided his tummy feels ok and he was so happy about it! He was sick of all the porridge he has been having for the past week. :p

In the end we went for the yummy-licious dinner at Ricky & Sheue Lei's place on New Year's Eve but he was still glad as long as he didnt have to eat porridge...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to you & jyo!!

Anonymous said...

thanks! :)