Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Junyong's office


For those who have been thinking about how Junyong's office looks like. Here's it!

It's a pretty small room kinda like a usual bedroom size. They're not the cubicle kind but more of individual offices. So, as you walk along the corridor, you'll see umpteen number of office doors on both left and right side.

And yes... you didnt count wrongly. He does have FOUR monitors on his work desk.. The last time I went into the Bloomberg Singapore office 2 years ago and saw 3 monitors on the work desk of almost everyone, I was impressed. Dear has FOUR!!!


P.S: did you notice the Tshirt that Junyong is wearing? It's a gift from 2 of our friends who just got married in Vegas last year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah, I thought I look busy when I have 3 monitors + 1 switch + 1 server. You win. Haha