Wednesday, 21 May 2008

"I feel like Kway Chap tonight"


The other day, while doing the weekly grocery shopping, I was telling dear that when I go back to Singapore (in another 2 months' time! yippee!), I wanna eat alot of stuff, like durian, kway chap, hokkien mee, Yu Kee duck rice, otak, satay bee hoon, hor fun, lor mee, katong laksa etc etc etc (Yeh.. I know I'm going to be a FAT bride).

Then I commented, "ohya.. talking about kway chap, shall I cook Kway chap tonight? Very long never cook that liaoz.."

He replied "Sure! but u where got cook it before?"

I sure did! And even showed him evidence of it here when we reached home. He said I must have cooked it for someone else to eat coz he dont remember eating it before. He even add on to complain he hasnt eaten curry puffs for a long time. -_-

Anyway, I know I havent really been cooking fancy stuff for the past 6 months. It's always the regular rice with one meat dish and 1 veggie. I know it's boring... but I'm usually a little drained of energy these days after doing some miscellaneous chores in the morning, studying for the whole afternoon and when it's dinner time, I just wanna whip up something fast, eat it and then it's time for rest & relax.

After the first week of June, when my exams are over, I should be on the way to my husband's heart through his stomach again... :/

2 comments:

Hollywood Tai Tai said...

wah, good thing my husband more chin chye. usually i just cook us one dish and rice. that's it. :p

you are a great cook! can cook so many fancy stuff!

Junyong and Eve said...

no no! usually I'm just experimenting. I'll google something that i feel like cooking/eating, if it's not too difficult, then i'll try it out. Trial and error. keke