I suspect the man who lives with me is not my husband.
First, in order to refer his friend to this blog... he asked me "what is our joint blog url har?"
Who the hell doesnt know his own blog address?!?!
Then, the next day after this post, I actually asked him "dear, which fast food resturant in Singapore do you miss the most?"
He replied "Burger King."
Me: "... "
I continue to ask him "which fast food resturant in Singapore do you think I miss the most?"
He replied "ahhh... that one lah. what's the name har? eh.... that Japanese one loh... the one at Bugis... Causeway point also have one."
Me: "Mos burger?"
Him: "Yaya. That one."
Me: "Do you know which fast food restaurant I guess you missed the most?"
Him: "Long John Silver's?"
Me: "Yaloh! Let's try again. Dear, which fast food resturant in Singapore do you miss the most?"
Him: "Long John Silver's"
Correct answer.... But I'll still continue to observe this man to see if there's more evidence to substantiate he is not my husband.
Who knows? It could be a case of The Invasion. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment