Sunday, 18 May 2008

Let's go to the ZoooOooO!


Like tourists, we went to the Zoo on Saturday. It was Microsoft Appreciation Day and entrance fees was only cost $5 for 2 pax so we decided no harm checking the place out since we hadnt been there before.

The last time I ever stepped into Singapore Zoo was during primary school, I think. From fuzzy memories, dear and I both agree that our zoo is much more interesting, fun and with a better variety of animal exhibits. But, it may also be because we were younger then and enjoyed the school excursions much more. :p

Something interesting did happen though. We saw 2 Orange Utans, who... erm... seemed to be in some R-rated position. But we werent really sure. haha! Anyway, seeing the Orang Utans reminded me of Ah Meng, our famous ambassador for the zoo, which has passed away in Feb this year (in case you didnt know)...

No comments: